Pages

I am home

My one month holiday in Korea and Japan has gone by in a lightning speed and I must admit, I miss it terribly.
It's unsettling to go from such highs to such lows, but I suppose everything good must end, so something (hopefully) better could begin.

Here's how my itinerary looks like.


Korea (5-15 December)

Seoul - Busan - Gapyeong (Nami island)

Japan (15 December to 2 January)
Tokyo - Hakone - Osaka - Kobe - Miyajima - Hiroshima - Kyoto - Nara - Uji - Nagoya - Takayama - Matsumoto - Nagano - Yamanouchi - Tokyo - Yokohama

I didn't get to do half the things I planned to do and that's okay for a couple reasons.
I've seen and experienced more than I could have imagined and will have an excuse to go back one day.

Now off I go to dream plan my next adventure x

No comments: